St. James Episcopal School is currently accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year. Located in Del Rio, Texas along the U.S and Mexico border, St. James has served both Del Rio and our sister city of Acuna for 65 years. The school currently enrolls students in grades Pre-K3 through the 5th grade, with an annual enrollment of approximately 120 students.
Mission Statement of St. James School
Students at St. James Episcopal School develop high academic skills in a safe, nurturing,
St. James Episcopal School seeks Administrative Assistants who have…
● Christian who enjoys sharing their faith
● Person of integrity
● Core value of beliefs consistent with the mission of St. James School
● Understands and supports St. James School’s Episcopal identity
● Exhibits confidence in self and others
● Accepts and applies feedback accordingly
● Embrace our culture of diversity, inclusion, and strong sense of community
Education and Experience
● High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
● Ability to read and interpret documents
● Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
● Communicates easily and well in both speaking and writing
● Adapts to changes in the work environment
● Is a committed team player
● Works well with other faculty members, parents and students
● Upholds high standards of confidentiality
Interested candidates may apply online by clicking the link at the top of the page.